Saturday, June 6, 2015

A First Impression

Aloha and welcome to my blog. I have chosen to dedicate my life to a path of service, and the best way I know how to serve is to inspire. Throughout my journey in life, I have received many comments that I live an inspirational life. I would love to offer this site as a dose of inspiration, for whatever path you're on. Because as I share my love of life with you, I feel inspired to keep moving forward as well. And as I read your comments, I hope to receive an equal or even greater amount of hope, love and inspiration! I believe that life is a gift. We can choose everything we want to experience here as we walk on this Earth. We choose how we want to spend our money, what type of car we want to drive, what type of debt we'd like to get into, what partner we'd like to be with, what clothes to wear. If you could choose your life, would you actually be wearing the shoes that you're walking in now? Or would you do it differently? You can choose again. Forgive, and choose again. It's really that simple. Moving forward can be easy. And we can choose to make it easy. I wish you the very best in your life. I want you to have success, happiness, and peace in every way possible. As I journey through this blog, I will explore many and most aspects of my life including my fitness journey, my spiritual journey, and my travel journey. I am 28-years young and have traveled all over the world with a backpack, lived in some of the most exotic countries, visited some of the most dreamiest temples, had some of the most terrible and incredible experiences, and met some of the most inspirational and beautiful people. Now, I choose to dedicate my life to fitness, health, happiness and love, while sharing it all with you. May you always be inspired. Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment