Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Careers


What is a career? A career, in many people's minds, is a passion, and something you choose around the age of 25, find a way to make money off of it, and then live it out until you retire 40 years later. If there is a person who is born into this world and knows exactly what they want to do, good for them! As for me, my career, at this moment in life, is to learn and live and do and enjoy every tiny segment and piece of life I can get my hands on. Money, well, there are plenty of ways to make money in this abundant country! They may not be glamorous, but what does glamour mean anyway? It only exists in our minds. So, I will move forward, with a passion for adventure, for fun, for laughter, for playing! And guess what? It's possible at any age!

No comments:

Post a Comment