Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cheeri-o!

Well well well, my first blog of the 21st century. My first blog in the history of Jen's blogging! Where do I begin? I decided to create this blog as a way for you to follow me throughout my journey.

I guess you can say...I feel a bit different than most 23-year-olds at this very time in the Bay Area. Many of my friends are finishing school, having their first child, buying their first car, applying for corporate jobs, and integrating into the American lifestyle deemed ever so prosperous and noble! But me? I've spent the last 5 months of my life with nothing but a small backpack, sleeping bag, notebook, and a few bucks on the road, never really knowing where I will end up next. I suppose you can say, I put a little faith in faith, knowing the unknown is about to happen, and yes, of course, a little scared, but always reassured that life is meant to be lived!

So here we go! An adventure into Jennifer's life has begun! Welcome! And please, hop on board whenever you feel called to do so; I'd be more than happy to accommodate you, and so would our lovely Mother Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment