Friday, April 2, 2010

Distrito Federal, La Ciudad de Mexico


I am so blessed to be here. I met my amazing friend, Michael Rivera, in Nicaragua and now I am here, staying with his amazing family in Mexico City. Today, we ate a huge breakfast, went for a run in El Bosque, the park outside their house, ate a huge lunch with pescado, mole, arroz, pan, tortillas, caldo de camarones, and then we all got into the van (about 11 of us) and went to the ferria that only happens during two weeks of every year for Easter, a popular time for Mexicans to have vacations because of Easter and Spring Break. We ate ice cream and so much more Mexican goodness. I had such an amazing time trying all kinds of foods and dancing to Mariachi.

I am so blessed to be staying here with Michael´s family. I am so appreciative for what the universe is providing for me- amazing friends, an amazing new family to share a house, food, and a lot of love with here in Mexico City.

Surfing the wave and allowing love and light into my life always. THANKS YOU UNIVERSE!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment