Thursday, May 6, 2010

Women


Women. Las Mujeres. Femmes. Frauen. Mulheres. 妇女. Donne.여자들. Wanawake. زنان. Women of the world!

Someone told me that in a relationship, women are the spine, holding the base of the relationship and being the strongest, central core. Women of the world, it is time to realize our power. I am not speaking from a feminist perspective, but rather a motherly perspective, a natural perspective. Both men and women are manifestations of the divine mother, but I feel it is time for women to once again remember, to realize their inner strength, to forgive the oppression of our societies that have put us underneath politics, that have belittled us into unheard corners.

We all know it. Deep down. We all have mothers. And when we are hurt, sad, upset, angry, who do we call? Mothers are emotional, caring, and when something needs to be done, mothers make sure to get it done. Women make sure to take care of those around us. We are the mothers of this earth. We have a natural ability, the natural instinct to nurture. We are creators of life. We carry life with us for 9 beautiful months that develop us into strong, capable rocks, able to endure any weather, any hardship.

I am confident in saying that I am proud to be a woman, and I am proud to be the spine of all my relationships. I am proud to be strong, and make decisions on my own, without feeling bad or without feeling regret. I am proud to be capable of anything I want, to manifest and create my life however I want it. Feel the strength within. All you beautiful women out there, this strength is intrinsically a part of you. Embrace it, make your decisions, empower yourself, lead with your heart, and remember the mother within. It is time to take care of our culture, of our people, of the earth. Mother Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment