Sunday, August 1, 2010

A gift for you on my day of birth





This birthday, I would like to do something a little different. Instead of receiving gifts from everyone, and expecting that I will be given material presents, I would like to expand my heart out and give gifts to you all. You, as my friend, as my lover, as my companion, as my soulmate, as my brother, as my sister, as my divine connection, are a reflection of who I am, and for that, I want to give you the gift of love and gratitude on my birthday. I would like you to have this present, as a thank you for being a part of my life, for helping me to grow, and for being there for me even though you may not have realized your presence has helped me in my life so much.

Our birth days are anniversaries to celebrate the time when our spirits entered into the world as a human form, to enjoy this paradise, to experience love. Our birth days have become reasons to go out and party, perhaps get drunk, to receive gifts from others, to eat high-sugared foods, to eat too much. So this year, I have decided to do something differently. I have decided to truly celebrate my day of birth, my anniversary of existence in paradise, my true reason to celebrate, and in doing so, I am giving gifts to all my loved ones as a gratitude for all they have given me. This includes you. My heart reaches out to you and my love pours out and rushes towards you, fulfilling you with warmth, liveliness, and positivity.

My birth day plan:
Practice yoga in the morning.
Sweat to some Zumba.
Cook a simple, raw, vegan meal with my family.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Give out gifts to all my loved ones.

Thank you so much for reading! Thank you for being a part of my life.

Namaste.
Jen

2 comments:

  1. when is ur birthday and wish you get all the best in the world. Happy birthday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are bright light in this world. I feel stronger from meeting you. I hope to shine with you and brighten the world more!!!!!! Together we are stronger, one family coming together as one. Unity for the good of this mother earth and all life on her. Blessed happy birthday to you love, light, freedom, joy. Treehugger

    ReplyDelete