Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Universe


"The moment you make a commitment, the universe aspires to assist you." -Goethe.

There is something to be said about this quote. Although sometimes life may seem hard, if we accept it willingly, and allow it to happen without becoming too involved, that "hardship" just sort of dissipates. Whether we make commitments to relieve ourselves of old habits, or to move forward in our careers, or change our thoughts, or exercise daily, observe yourself and the actions around you that help to allow things to fall into place. It is all a part of the earth's cycle, the universe's plan, the dual relationships in the world, and the perfection that exists inside and around us.

Recently, I have had a really rough readjustment phase back into California lifestyle after traveling for 5 months. My friends are different now, the clothes I wear are different, my hobbies have changed, my perspective on life is new, the way I view myself and my future have completed changed, and the way I treat myself and others is different. I've had a difficult time, questioning myself, my culture, my values, norms, beliefs, attitudes, and even the way I interact with my friends, family, and people I do not know. This difficult time is evolving into a beautiful formation of love for myself, for life, and my eagerness to be who I want to be without the pressures of society or the world on my shoulders. I had to go through that rough patch in order to get where I am. This is perfection. No matter where we are in our lives, we are perfect, and it will pass. The moment I made my commitment to get back on my feet, step by step, little by little, the universe is falling into place, exactly as it already was and always should be.

Allowing flow and love and light,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment