Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Life's Work


My life's work is to heal. I am a healer, a nurturer, a blessing, a gem from God to each and every one of you. I am a shining light for you to remember to live life fully. I am here to inspire and to invoke the beauty inside of you. And you, you are a reflection of me, and I am a reflection of you. We are all reflections of each other, in this big diamond world: with applied pressure, we shine on more brightly. Each and every one of us has a unique gift to offer the world. This learning laboratory called life, this game we all play, is meant for us to heal, to learn, to experiment, to have fun. This is paradise. We live in paradise. We have the ability to love each other. Love, infinite, blissful, creative, pure, love. It is all that truly exists in the world. We are here to experiment this beautiful feeling, this never ending cosmic creation, this simple and glowing radiation, this tingly energy floating and buzzing all over, this flowing force that cannot be destroyed.

I love you. I love you so much. My heart is open for you. Please, if you ever need anything, remember my love for you. Let us be the bright and shining angels that the Creator allows us to be. I am begging you to accept my love!!!! =) I love my life's work.

2 comments:

  1. How lucky we are to be in this moment. You love us and we are always loving you. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! giving so much thanks for your love and perfect divine light goddess Treehugger

    ReplyDelete